HP launches Signage Suite
HP has released the HP Signage Suite, a new service that provides cloud-based web apps for easy signage creation.
The new service assists small sign and copy shops with HP Latex and HP DesignJet printers drive new growth for applications such as roll-ups, banners and commercial posters.
The product supports the full product line of HP Latex Printers, as well as the HP DesignJet Z2600 and Z5600 PostScript Printers. It will support additional printers in the future.
A free, online tool designed for easy integration into websites, Signage Suite helps boost ecommerce capabilities, including with 24/7 availability to receive orders, according to HP.
The level of integration ranges from a basic hyperlink to a fully tailored experience.
HP Signage Suite joins the HP WallArt Suite in the new HP Applications Centre, the source for cloud-based solutions to create customised large-format applications.
Some of the best features offered by the HP Signage Suite include:
· Easy 3-step signage creation
· 3D visualisation
· Pre-defined signage templates, saving the need for a professional design skills
· Fast, easy drag-and-drop for images, text, and logos
· Built-in, easy access to content libraries
· Automated generation of print-ready PDFs to save time and errors.